SecureHOST provides Virtual Private Servers and hosted services on demand in a secure and stable environment. All hosted services are detained by firewalls and Intrusion Prevention Systems with all traffic filtered for viruses, Trojans and Malware. SecureHOST allows you to migrate to a virtual server or services environment, reducing your capital expenditure, staffing costs and security risk.
Server virtualisation has been a game-changing technology for IT, providing efficiencies and capabilities that are just not possible when constrained to the physical infrastructure world. While this technology has been available for more than a decade, which in IT terms is a long time, many organisations have not adopted virtualisation and still see this as new technology.
There are many benefits to an IT organisation or business choosing to implement a server virtualisation strategy. Some are listed below:
- Migrating physical servers over to virtual machines and consolidating them onto far fewer physical servers means lowering monthly power and cooling costs, that in turn saves money to the bottom line.
- Server virtualisation enables elastic capacity to provide system provisioning and deployment at a moment’s notice.
- Server virtualisation platforms offer a number of advanced features that just aren’t found on physical servers, this helps with business continuity and increases performance and uptimes.
- Server virtualisation make migrating services simple.
SecureHOST is Seccom Globals Hosted Virtual Server and Hosted Rack solution. With SecureHOST you can choose.
- Rack space to accommodate your existing physical servers, network and security infrastructures OR
- Hosted virtual servers, network and security infrastructure.
SecureHOST is housed within multi-million dollar purpose built Data Centre/s in Melbourne and Sydney. These modern facilities are fitted with the latest in security and redundancy technologies and can be accessed 24 x 7, 365 days of the year.
Virtualising your IT infrastructure lets you reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilisation, and flexibility of your existing assets. Have you really considered how much buying a server costs? Things you will need to consider are:
- The actual upfront cost of the infrastructure,
- Ongoing support, maintenance and upgrades,
- Power consumption and environmental considerations,
- Security and redundancy,
- Back-up and recovery.
If you’re looking to move to the cloud, or looking to reduce running costs, virtualisation should be a strong consideration. If you want to be able to do this migration effortlessly and without stress, then SecureHOST is the product for you.