Sources of Information Leaks
Information leaks by Insiders are either:
- Unintended – Lost devices (such as laptops, tablets, phones, USB sticks); copies of data stored in cloud drives such as Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive; shadow IT (inappropriate external capabilities used for storage, application functions); BYOD / work from home (copies of data on personal devices)
- Exploited – Social Engineering (Physhing, Ransomware); inadvertent/unwitting sends (email, social media)
- Purposeful – data theft (theft, sabotage, espionage, fraud, and competitive advantage)
Insider Threat Protection Benefits
Regardless of the company size, without Insider Threat protection an organisation remains vulnerable to the most common cause of cyber attack. With the proliferation of technological services today, the traditional method of simply blocking access to certain files, folders or websites has been proven to be an inefficient and ineffective way to protect company data. With SecureINSIDER you can shift your organisation’s thinking from being reactive, to being proactive – taking back control of your data with real-time visibility of any threats.
The key benefits of SecureINSIDER include:
- Centralised control – gives you a “finger on the pulse” of your company’s important data
- Detailed auditing of file movement and sharing – helping you make informed and educated decisions
- Zero impact on device or network performance – the service runs in the background unnoticed
- Multi-platform – tracks data all network-connected devices
- Very affordable pricing model – a low price insurance policy against insider threat
- Highly customisable solutions to fit your specific business requirements – only pay for the services you need
Discover Your Company’s Insider Threat Status – For Free
Seccom Global are delighted to offer a complimentary 30 day pilot of our insider threat solution, SecureINSIDER. We will setup the service within your environment and after 30 days – if not before – you will be able to see exactly what insider threats exist within your organisation. Our previous complimentary audits have highlighted insider trading, intentional sharing of company secrets for personal profit and more.
Contact us today to get started!