Secure Email Service Options
SecureMAIL can be implemented as a hosted service, on-premise capability or as a fully managed service, depending on your organisation’s specific requirements.
Secure Email Benefits
Regardless of the company size, without Insider Threat protection an organisation remains vulnerable to the most common cause of cyber attack. With the proliferation of technological services today, the traditional method of simply blocking access to certain files, folders or websites has been proven to be an inefficient and ineffective way to protect company data. With SecureINSIDER you can shift your organisation’s thinking from being reactive, to being proactive – taking back control of your data with real-time visibility of any threats.
- Anti-Phishing Protection – Combats phishing attempts by combining anti-fraud intelligence, behavioural and heuristic detection, protection against sender spoofing (i.e., spammers spoofing valid email addresses), along with domain name validation to detect and block phishing attempts
- Malware Protection – Leverages the cloud for dynamic, real time threat analysis, attachment sandboxing and URL protection to prevent malware from affecting email users
- Denial of Service (DoS) Attack Prevention – Monitors and blocks the latest threats
- Link Protection – Anti-phishing also includes Link Protection. A popular method that attackers use to deliver malware relies on URLs that contain malicious code, which can be invisibly downloaded and can trigger a much larger attack
- Typo-Squatting Protection – More sophisticated attackers make clever modifications to URLs so they look genuine, but are not. The most common technique is omitting letters or using convincing “typos” that even users who check URLs before clicking often miss. Automatically identifies and redirects these URLs to our sandbox at click time to block malicious activity
- Anti-Spam Protection – A comprehensive set of security layers ensures that organizations remain productive in the face of evolving threats
- Anti-Virus Protection – Uses three powerful layers of polymorphic virus scanning technologies. It also decompresses archives for complete protection. Powerful virus definitions are automatically updated to maintain the most up-to-date protection against email-borne viruses
- Agentless Email Encryption – Fully integrated with a cloud-based email encryption service for outbound email.
- Outbound Filtering – Prevents organizations from being put on spam block lists and prevents outbound attacks originating from inside the network
- Data Leak Prevention – Allows administrators to configure policies that will automatically recognize sensitive content
- Email Spooling – Ensures that email can still be delivered even during email server failures or loss of connectivity
- 100% Cloud – Fully cloud-based email security service
- Simple Cloud-Based Management – Intuitive web interface
Take the First Step in Securing Your Organisation’s Email
As the Cyber Security Company, Seccom Global are well-positioned to help guide your organisation to a secure email environment.
Call us today on 1300 3473 9255 for a pressure-free phone conversation to find out whether our SecureMAIL cloud-based email security service may be suitable for your organisation.